COVER LETTER
Depok,
November 3th, 2016
Attention To: HRD Manager PT. Pertajaya
Indonesia
Jl. Raya Sudirman No. 17
Bekasi
Dear
Sir/Madam,
I have read
from your advertisement at Republika that your company is looking for employees
to hold some position. According to the advertisement about vacancy in your
company, I feel I have the necessary qualification needed for the position that
you advertised in your company.
Kindly please allow me to apply a position:
Accounting and Finance Staff.
Kindly please allow me to apply a position:
Accounting and Finance Staff.
My name is
Anastasia Maria Nona Olca. I am 20 years old, innovative, energetic, highly
ambitious, and good leadership. I am studying at Gunadarma Univesity,
accounting department.
I have been
usual work in a team and in organization. I can learn anything fast with
initiative and great will to succeed.I have good motivation for progress and
growing, eager to learn, and can work with a team (team work) or by myself I am
certain it all can be useful to work well in this company, and I would
appreciate if you give me the opportunity to discuss my qualification in
person. I consider myself that I have qualifications as you want. .
For detail, I
enclosed my CV, Academic Transcript and a recent photograph. Hopefully I may
have the opportunity of proving my capability by being granted an interview.
Thank you for
your kind attention.
Sincerely,
ANASTASIA
Anastasia
Maria Nona Olca
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
PERSONAL DETAILS
Name : Anastasia
Maria Nona Olca
Place, Date of Birth : Maumere,
12 September 1996
Address : Desa RawaPanjang, RT:01
RW:06 Kecamatan Bojonggede,
Email :
acha.anastasya1996@gmail.com
Telephone :
082310897053
Sex : Female
Religion : Khatolik
Marical Status :
Student
Healt : Excellent
Nationality : Indonesian
EDUCATION DETAILS
1. 2002-2008 : State
Elementary Impres Maumere
2. 2008-2011 : State Junior High School Frateran Maumere
3. 2011-2014 : State Senior High School Negeri I Maumere
4. 2014 – : Accounting Department Gunadarma University
2. 2008-2011 : State Junior High School Frateran Maumere
3. 2011-2014 : State Senior High School Negeri I Maumere
4. 2014 – : Accounting Department Gunadarma University
ORGANIZATIONAL EXPERIENCE
2011-2012
:
PMI MAUMERE NTT
QUALIFICATION
-
Able
to operate Computer:
1.
Microsoft
Word
2.
Microsoft
Excel
3.
Microsoft
Power Point
4.
Microsoft
Acces
5.
Corel
Draw
6.
Adobe
Photoshop
Sincerely,
Anastasia Maria Nona Olca

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar