As
human beings, we need to get acquainted with others. The first time you go to
your new school, usually you do dot know any body. How do you feel? You must
feel strange, thus you need to know each other. By introducing yourself to
others you will feel more comfortable. You actually create relationship with
others. In your main module, you have learnt about how to introduce yourself
and others by stating your hobbies and interest. In this supplementary blog,
you will learn more about personal introduction with different details that you
might need when you introduce yourself to a new friend.
Introduction
Your self
1.
First
of all I would like to introduce my self…… (Pertama-tama perkenankanlah
saya memperkenalkan diri saya…)
2.
My
name is …(Nama saya adalah …)
3.
my
full name is … (nama lengkap saya adalah …)
4.
my
nick name is ,,, (nama panggilan saya adalah….)
5.
Allow
me to introduce my self … (Ijinkanlah saya memperkenalkan diri saya …)
6.
I
am … (saya adalah ….)
7.
Excuse
me, my name is … (Permisi nama saya adalah …)
8.
How
do you do, my name is … (Senang berkenalan dengan anda, nama saya adalah
…)
9.
Hello,
my name is … (Hello nama saya adalah …)
10. Good morning, my name is …(Selamat
pagi, nama saya adalah…)
Example making an introduction
Look at the
conversation in the box below.
Rossalinda
: Hi! I am Rossalinda and my nick
name is Rossa. What about you? What’s your name?
Raffi : Hi Rossa, it’s nice to meet
you. My name is Raffi Ahmad and you can
call me Raffi.
Rossalinda : It’s nice to meet you too Raffi. By
the way, are you studying in this university?
Raffi : Yes, I am a freshman. And you?
Rossalinda
: Me too, I just moved from Malang.
This is my first week in Jakarta. I live in Jl. Letjen S. Parman No. 78.
Raffi : Oh great then, I think we
live at the same street. My house is number 90.
Rossalinda : Really? That is very close to my
house. Please drop by to my house sometime.
Raffi : I’d love to. May I know your
cell phone number?
Rossalinda : Sure, it’s 081 334 210 929
Raffi : Thank you, I’ll call you before
coming to your house.
Rossalinda : I appreciate that. Oh yeah..., Do you
like reading novels?
Raffi : Yes, I’m crazy about
detective and mystery novels.
Rossalinda : Great. Then we have the same hobby.
Please come to my house and I’ll show you my novel collection. My brother also
has many newest detective novels. I will lend you some of my novels.
Raffi : Sounds interesting. Ok Rossa,
I’ll come to your house sometimes.
Rossalinda : Raffi, sorry I have to go nowNice to
meet you.
Raffi : The pleasure is mine. Have a
nice day.
Rossalinda : Thank you, and you too
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar